June 11, 2015

// // 37 comments

Trick to Get 10000+ Likes on Instagram with InstaLikes Apk

Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them on a variety of social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr. A distinctive feature is that it confines photos to a square shape, similar to Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid images, in contrast to the 4:3 aspect ratio typically used by mobile device cameras. Users can also apply digital filters to their images. The maximum duration for Instagram videos is 15 seconds. So one should always make the best use of it. Get lots of likes on Instagram without hashtags.
  • Do you want more Likes?
  • Do you want more great Photography on Instagram?
  • Do you want more activity on your Photo?
  • How to get likes on Instagram cheat ?
  • How to get followers on Instagram fast ?
Well, in this post I have come up with yet another simple trick to gain Free Instagram Likes. Just see the method on How to get more likes on Instagram quickly.

Instagram Likes Hack

Trick to get FREE 10000+ Likes on Instagram Photos

So, without wasting time lets get started. Note that the Likes are 100% real people, no bots and they follow you manually. Now you can get 5000-10000 likes on any photo of yours on instagram. You do not have to complete an offer or do a survey. Just follow the instructions below and get likes in matter of hours.
NOTE: Do not try to get more than 10000 likes at one go as this could result in you id being permanently banned from Instagram.

Step By Step Procedure to Install InstaLikes and Get Free Likes :

Step 1 - Download CHEATDROID from the link given below.

Step 2 - Install the APK but do not open it just now.

Step 3 - Next, Download the INSTALIKE App from the link given below.

Step 4 - Open the INSTALIKE App and input your Instagram Username and Password.

Step 5 - All your credentials will be Encrypted and will not be hacked.

Step 6 - After you have successfully logged in using INSTALIKE , you will see a get Like button on the bottom right corner of the App.

Step 7 - Press Get Likes button that appear on the bottom right corner of the App .

Step 8 - On the top you will see your credits which you can use to get likes on any picture you choose below.

Step 9 - But the problem is that you would have only 30/60 Credits/Coins.

Step 10 - So the solution is CHEATDROID.

Step 11 - Open CHEATDROID Application.

Step 12 - Scroll and find INSTALIKE in the App list.

Step 13 - Click on INSTALIKE.

Step 14 - Scroll and and find UserPoints.xml.

Step 15 - Click on it and edit the the number given to a desired value (not more that 10000)

Step 16 - Next, close all Apps and open INSTALIKE again.

Step 17 - Now you will see that you will have that number of credits that you edited in UserPoints.xml

Step 18 - Now choose from any pictures below and press Get Likes.

Step 19 - Choose how many like you want (again not more than 10000) and Done.

Step 20 - Now wait a few hours so the Apps gets it unique Likes for your photo.

Step 21 - If your coins on InstaLikes gets over then enjoy on more photos by repeating Steps 11 to 18.
NOTE: If you get a login error in Instalikes App ,change your Instagram password and try again.

Advantages of these Tricks

There are a lot of advantages of using this trick, let me list some of them:
  • Having more Likes will make your profile look more professional 
  • You will start getting Shares on your Photos. 
  • It will boost your visibility on Instagram. 
  • It will help you get more Human Likes.
  • Get great Photography in your Profile.
  • I hope you all enjoyed this trick of mine. Do share it with your friends and other Instagram Users. If you are getting confused, do let us know in the comments. We will try to solve your queries. 
Download Links :
InstaLikes v5.0 APK (1.9 mb) | Mirrors
CheatDroid v2.1 APK (2.2 mb) | Mirrors
I hope you liked this trick!! I will be waiting to hear from you. Why not help us by hitting those social buttons below, after all sharing is caring. 

37 comments:

  1. No longer getting likes, what do i do

    ReplyDelete
  2. No longer getting likes, what do i do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheat droid is for rooted devices..

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( It doesn't work anymore, but thanks... I guess it's time for me to go back to The InstaGram Winery and buy my likes then... Thanks anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up..
    instagram shoutouts

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello blogger,i really appreciate your highly thought about this matter through your post.Obviously your post is very informative.If you update your Social account, please visit buy facebook likes For facebook Service.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings dear,many many thanks for sharing such wonderful information with us.I am eagerly waiting for your next post.Kindly please visit buy-instagram-likes site for social information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must admit I have popped in a read a good number of your blogs but I have no idea how to post a response over there, so I'll tell you now how good you are at describing the stuff your at - I must admit I find it insightful to read your blogging. Keep up the good work. If you want to know more about a sites, please visit our website buy real facebook likes


    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll give you a pat on the back just for the sheer effort in screencapping all those blogs.Giving a blog talk to beginner bloggers in the not-too-distant future, I'll be pointing people in the direction of your efforts. Nicely put together dude.Here is our small effort about buy-twitter-followers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post dude.It will be very helpful for begginers like me.Thank you very much for this important post.Waiting for your next post buy-instagram-followers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hii Dude...!!

    Whenever I try to access my accounts it always shows that error..

    "" username or password incorrect ""

    Please help me please

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hii Dude...!!

    Whenever I try to access my accounts it always shows that error..

    "" username or password incorrect ""

    Please help me please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me.....plz give a solution

      Delete
  13. It’s really great post, nice blog..I would like to appreciate your work and would like to tell to my friends.
    buying likes on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the post. Im a big fan of the blog, i've even put a little bookmark right on the tool bar of my Firefox you'll be happy to find out!
    instagram followers instantly

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up
    real followers on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting Post!! Thank You for sharing all of this helpful info with all of us. If you ask me I prefer to use websites like Wizish for quicker results.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got Free Instagram Followers Hack and I'm very happy with it ! IT works great and I get real instagram followers instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got Free Instagram Followers Hack and I'm very happy with it ! IT works great and I get real instagram followers instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder
    cheap facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  20. This app says error every time I try to log in error I changed my password like 6 times I can't even remember my password now

    ReplyDelete
  21. National Mobile Number Portability is now available on Videocon. Now no matter which city you move to, there's one thing that needn't change - your number! Mobile Number Portability

    ReplyDelete
  22. are you looking for the best FB likes purchase then just click on the highlighted text.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really!!! I am very impressed after reading this blog. thanks for providing deep information for
    how to hack facebook

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have been reading a lot of stuff about it. but it is different presented, i loved to read this. keep it up.
    hack facebook

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another helpful post. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to several more times this year!
    advertising agencies on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi there, I just wanted to say thanks for this informative post, can you please allow me to post it on my blog?
    drupal vulnerability scanner

    ReplyDelete
  27. This article gives us a verge on how to get more likes on Instagram. You can also buy at buyrealmarketing.com.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Really!!! I am very impressed after reading this blog. thanks for providing deep information.

    Buy Youtube Views

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would be grateful if you continue with the quality of what we are doing now with your blog ... I really enjoyed it
    posting social media

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you so much for sharing this really amazing post,
    edición de videos ecuador

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hmm, I'll try but I'm now quite sure it will work. Anyway I will jeep using zen-promo.com to get more followers and even more

    ReplyDelete