This ROM is available in Stock, AOSP or Black Glass themes selectable on install, the majority of modifications in AllianceROM are Optional. Many you wont find on any other TW ROM and some you wont find anywhere.
Disclaimer: All the official firmwares, custom ROMs, software updates, themes, mods, tools, apps, or anything provided in our blog belongs to their respective developers. Most of the custom ROMs we are providing here are from XDA Developers. We (iDroid Horizon) or the respective developers are not responsible if any of our tutorial damage or brick your device. However if you follow our instruction properly, we hope it would not bring you in trouble. If you face any problems with our tutorials, please comment below. We are sure that we can bring your device in original position.
AllianceROM Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM Details:This amazing AllianceROM custom firmware comes with tons of new features and is based on XXU1A0DE Android 5.0 Lollipop. A quick list of the main features in AllianceROM is given below and we are sure you’d love to use this on your Galaxy S6 G920F :
- Rooted, Deodexed, BusyBox, Init.d, Sqlite3, Zipaligned
- Build.prop tweaks
- All stock functionality working
- Aroma with option to remove Google apps, Samsung apps or extra lite - removes 150 or so non essential items
- Added fix for ColorFade memory leak
- ROM Customizer with root browser, widgets
- Alliance Manager Theme/Backup Engine
- Preset Styles to change theme in 1 click!
- Added A ton of Open Source FlipFonts
- Added Cyanogenmods Torch
- Disabled Flipfont Verification Checks
- Disabled Signature Verification Checking
- Disabled Scrolling cache Systemwide
- Disabled Samsungs Secure Storage
- Increased message limit per hour
- Enabled Scheduled Messaging
- Enabled Scheduled Messaging
- Enabled Save Restore Messages (sms only)
- Enabled Group Conversation Messages
- Enabled Split View Option For Messaging When In Landscape
- Up to 200 contacts for messages
- Message sent time shown
- Increased sms-mms threshold
- General Battery and Performance Tweaks
- 20 or so prebuilt themes.
Hardware Key Mods :
- Choose from 9 functions for long press home
- Choose from 9 functions for double press home
- Choose from 9 functions for long press recents
- Functions are Default, Screenshot, Toggle Torch, Recents, Sleep, Custom App, Now, Kill, Menu
- Long Press Volume key controls for music with screen off. CHoose from Next, Pause, Previous, Play/Pause and Stop with customisable timeout.
- Volume key cursor control - On/Off/Reverse
Powermenu Mods :
- Powermenu 5 way restart mode
- Powermenu show/hide for all items
- Powermenu add Screenshot
- Powermenu add Screen Record Toggle
- Powermenu Sound mode panel
Clock and Signal Mods :
- Statusbar Data Icon style choice - e.g 4g, LTE etc
- Statusbar clock position
- Statusbar clock show/hide
- Statusbar clock size
- Statusbar clock am/pm large small or off
- Statusbar clock date small large or off
- Statusbar clock Date style
- Statusbar clock Date format
- Statusbar clock seconds show/hide
- Statusbar Custom Carrier Text
- Traffic Meter left side
- Traffic Meter right side
- Traffic Meter hide when inactive toggle
- Traffic Meter update interval
- Traffic Meter color
Custom Dropdown :
- Dropdown clock color
- Dropdown date color
- Toggle ON color
- Toggle OFF color
- Toggle text color
- Toggle circle color
- Toggle circle style (including user choice. For jpg just pick using gallery via alliance settings, for png with transparency manually place in sdcard/alliance/Current theme and name Toggle_Bg.png)
- Toggle background color/transparency
- Dropdown header background color/transparency
- Sfinder background color/transparency
- Brightness Slider background color/transparency
- Header detail color (edit button, Settings button and all toggle view text etc)
- Sfinder detail color
- Brightness Slider detail color
- ROM: Install SpaceX Mod in Galaxy S6 G920F/G920I — Beta 1A Version
- Google Apps (Gapps): Latest Google Apps for this ROM!
- Material Design : Google Wallet and Google Docs With Material Design (Download APK)
- [HOT]: Download Galaxy S6 Apps for all Android Devices - APK Files
Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F Drivers :
Backup and some important tips :Done with USB Driver? Good. Now here we go for some work that you must do before installing this firmware. Please follow the important points that you need to take care of, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps:
Backup your all important data and apps because during any installation of a new custom ROM or Official Firmware , your device will be wiped and cleaned with new operating system. Make a backup for just in case, you never know when anything might go wrong. Read below for some important tips on how to backup Android data in a easy process:
- Backup your Android Apps : How to Backup Android Apps.
- Backup your SMS messages : Read How to Backup/Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Contacts, Gmail and Google Data with Google Sync.
- Backup Call History on Android : How to Backup Call History.
- Backup WhatsApp Messages : How to Backup/Restore WhatsApp Messages on Android.
- Backup APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings. How? Note down everything from: Settings > Wireless & Networks (More…) > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
Few more important things that you must remember before installing any custom ROMs or Official Firmwares:
- You might face some problems in connecting your Android device to the computer. How to fix? You need to enable USB debugging mode. See here: How to Enable USB Debugging — for Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and KitKat.
- Make sure your Android device is charged up to 80-85% battery level. This might help you: How to Check Battery Percentage. Why? Because, if your phone goes off suddenly while installing a custom ROM, flashing an official firmware update or installing mods etc. — your phone might get bricked or go dead permanently. No one wants that, right?
- Most of the tutorials and how-to guides on iDroid Horizon are for factory unlocked Android devices. We recommend NOT to try our guides if your device is locked to a carrier, unless we have specified the device model or carrier name.
All set and ready? Good. Now, let’s proceed with the tutorial below and update Galaxy S6 G920F to AllianceROM Android 5.0 Lollipop custom firmware.
How to Install AllianceROM Android 5.0 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F:
- This tutorial is only for installing AllianceROM Android 5.0 on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F. Please do not try on any other Galaxy Note II variants.
- Your phone should be rooted and have ClockworkMod recovery installed from before.
- This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the recovery mode.
- Samsung KIES will NOT detect your phone after installing this ROM because it is a custom firmware.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
Entire Step-By-Step procedure :
NOTE : Flash CFRoot for your device with Odin.
Note: Repeat the same step of installation as in step 10 with Google Apps after installing AllianceROM Android 5.0 Lollipop Custom Firmware.